Each company is like a living organism - different in its own way. Personalizing your tasks, products, invoices, and client information is essential to help your company succeed. At Uku, we have taken this into consideration and created many ways to adjust the apps according to your needs. You can find the ways of personalization from the App Store.
The place to find it all
Uku App Store
Uku's primary function is task management. Add tasks with descriptions toclients, share them with colleagues, track time, and keep all work-related information in one place. The report displays how much time you or your employees have tracked. You can even create invoices based on the time tracked.
Additional options for personalizing tasks:
- Templates - Create a set of tasks for a specific service you offer to a client, for example, "Small business accounting." With a template, quickly add the right tasks to a client, and they will appear on the dashboard automatically.
- Topics - Add topics to your tasks to see from the report which kind of tasks take the most time, for example, "Meetings," "Taxation," "Daily accounting," or any other type of work specific to your company. You can also group tasks by topic on the dashboard, reporting, or in the billing app.
- Custom fields - Create custom fields according to your needs. For example, you can create numerical fields when pricing by how many documents are entered or fields to show the status of the tasks for annual reports. You can get a good overview of the information in the report.
"Using Uku, when an accountant changes, there isn't a situation where we can't serve a client because we do not know their tasks."
- Grow Finance partner Helari Pallas.
To ensure that the information about a client does not remain only in the accountant's notes, Uku has client profiles. Add all the information about the client (assignments, notes, documents, access rights, etc.) that your employees need. You can conveniently import or export client related data between Uku and your accounting program.
Additional options for personalizing your client list:
- Client groups - Group clients according to your needs, for example, by the services they buy, the pricing model, or their field of activity.
- Client custom fields - Client data must not be limited by mandatory fields. Create custom fields you find essential in the client's profile.
"Transferring a client's work from one accountant to another is much easier because all necessary information is on the client profile."
- AR Tähelend CEO Anu Allikvee
Uku does not have to be open in a separate tab to track time for a task. For more convenient use, we created a Google Chrome plugin called Mini Uku. After downloading the plugin, Mini Uku appears in the right corner of your browser. You can add tasks, track time, and manage clients with it.
Automatic invoicing has helped many companies increase their profits. The most valuable function is automatically creating invoices based on the contract set for the client. In Uku, you can create invoices based on a fixed fee, the time spent on tasks, how many documents have been entered, or their combinations. Uku will automatically generate and send out invoices at the right time.
Additional options for personalizing billing:
- Connect with accounting software - Uku can exchange data with Merit Aktiva, Scoro, e-conomic, and 360 Księgowość.
- Products - Add the products and services you offer to your clients with VAT numbers and resource codes. Conveniently create contract templates with products and add them to multiple clients at once. After making a client contract, Uku automatically prepares an invoice for the customer.
- Contract templates - Create contract templates, add them to clients and Uku creates invoices automatically.
"Thanks to the billing solution in Uku, we prepare invoices in 15 minutes instead of 1-2 days."
- Annika Rudnitski, CEO of Aaroni Raamatupidamisbüroo OÜ
Monitoring displays whether the amount of work you agreed upon with your client has been exact, surpassed, or too low. For example, you can compare actual and agreed hours spent on a client. Actually, you can compare any numerical data in monitoring. If you want to prove that the volume of work is more extensive than agreed, you can export the data from the monitoring as a PDF or Excel file.
"We now understand how much time it takes to do work for clients, billing became more accurate, and Uku directly helped us increase revenues."
- Christer Haimi, CEO of CHK
Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
Anti-Money Laundering processes are critically important and need to be done at the right time. Uku automatically creates the task of updating the risk profile and checking the expiration date of a document on the selected member's dashboard. There are additional fields related to the anti-money laundering process on the client’s profile as well.
Magic buttons allow you to conveniently enter sudden tasks into Uku with just one click. For example, you have to take a call and can't continue with the task at hand. Instead of creating a new task from scratch just click on the Magic Button. The time for the task will start running automatically.
Integrate Uku with your accounting software to quickly exchange information between the two programs. The integration reduces tedious and possibly faulty manual work. Integration with the following programs is available: Merit Aktiva, Scoro, SmartAccounts, e-conomic, and 360 Księgowość.
*We listen to our customers and are ready to create integrations with new software.
"Previously, it used to take the whole day every month to collect the workload data of about 100 customers manually. It now takes 1-2 hours, and every little task counts."
- Jurgita Adomaitienė, CEO of UAB JA&CH Konsultacijos
Automate recurring letters and send emails to clients directly from Uku. You can send both one-time and recurring emails. For example, set up an automatic letter "Missing documents" for the task "Inserting documents." Uku will send out the email two days before the start of the task. That way, when starting the work, the documents from the client are available. Save emails you often use as templates.
NB! This tool is not public yet. If you want to test the email app, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create projects according to the processes in your company. In the project's app, you can conveniently get a detailed overview of their progress as well. For example, create a project template for the onboarding process of a new employee. When a new employee starts working start the project.
It is not necessary to set exact dates in a project template. They are set according to the start or end date. For example set tasks 3 days after the start date or 2 days before the end date.
NB! This tool is not public yet. If you want to test the project app, contact us at email@example.com.
"Uku is very helpful in coming up with solutions."
- Piret Tootmaa, IMG Numeri IT manager and accountant